Tuesday, October 17, 2006

tagged by Syada- 5 Dream Vocations~

I have just visited Syada's blog..and from my interpretation, those who read her latest entry is tagged..So here are my 5 Dream Vocations~~

  1. A Teacher - believe it or not, when i was 6 or 7, i remembered telling my mom that i wanted to be a teacher just like her.. and i still remembered how i used to take some chalks from school, use the old books and play cikgu-cikgu with my sister..we would use the cupboard as our blackboard, teach Math and BM and have soft toys as our students..then we would have times where we just sat at a table and started marking the used books..and after 13-14 years, here i am..on my way of becoming a teacher..never thought that it would be a dream-vocation-come-true..sort of..hahahaha..
  2. A Dentist - this was my dream vocation for years..i really thought that i will be able to be one..my mum thought being a dentist suits me very much because i have nicely structured teeth (as compared to my other siblings) and i just love to fiddle with tools..i remembered, every year, my class teacher ask me about my ambitions and i would say dentist..and when i went through form 4 and form 5, i just knew..that dream wont come true..reason: exam results yg tak brape nak best..
  3. A Civil Engineer - realising that my dream of becoming a dentist would not come true, i started to became fascinated with the law of physics..big and tall building amazed me very much..i wanted to be those people who met at a site, with the safety helmet firmly on my head, and talk while holding the big white paper and pointing to the building that is being built..but again..this dream did not come true either and the reason is, same as the above..
  4. A Model - this was a childhood dream vocation for my sisters and i..funny kan..i dont know why and i still could not figure out why did we really wanted to become a model back then..this would never come true i supposed..with a figure like this.. ;-)
  5. A Housewife - i was watching an advertisement when i decided i wanted to become one..i was about 5 at that time..i thought it would be easy..just sit at home, wave goodbye to your husband when he goes to work, laze around, wait for him at the door when he comes back from work and cook dinner..yeah, dream on..that would never be the life of a housewife..

well, that's my dream vocations..with one dream on its way of becoming true..and i wont waste that dream and become the teacher who changes so many lives..as Henry Adams says,

"A teacher effects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops"

7 comments:

Rosyada said...

alin, your reasoning sgt best ... haha!

Alin Yussuff said...

hehe..
mekasey mekasey..
wpon ader cite2 nk jadik model..
hehehe

Rosyada said...

xpe ... i think most of us girls pun penah terpikir camtu

mungkin x nak mengaku jer ... :p

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

oh my god!
syada pernah bercite-cite nak jadi model syada??

*gelak guling-guling*

Alin Yussuff said...

kah kah kah kah kah kah
korang niihhhh

Rosyada said...

to nisa:
*W H A T E V E R*

suhaimi sulaiman said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zair dan Batin