1. Yourself: Debab. 2. Your partner: Not to be found anywhere near yet. 3. Your hair: Mane. 4. Your mother: Petite. 5. Your father: Funny. 6. Your favorite item: Delilah. 7. Your dream last night: Can't seem to remember. 8. Your favorite drink: Vanilla Coke. 9. Your dream car: Is not mine yet. 10. The room you are in: Not bad. 11. Your ex: None. 12. Your fear: To die without iman. 13. What you want to be in 10 years: A wife to my husband and a mother to my children. 14. Who you hung out with last night: The whole troop of MPP, Soya and some friends. 15. What you’re not: A wife. 16. Muffins: Vanilla. 17: One of your wish list items: A pair of shoes. 18: Time: Is often wasted. 19. The last thing you did: Ate some barley. 20. What you are wearing: F1 in Schools shirt, a pair of three-quarter pants and a pair of glasses. 21. Your favorite weather: Raining. 22. Your favorite book: He is Just Not that Into You. 23. The last thing you ate: Rice, beef cooked in soy sauce, kangkung with belacan and barley drink. 24. Your life: Happy. 25. Your mood: Lazy. 26. Your best friend: Is somewhere out there. 27. What you’re thinking about right now: Exams. 28. Your car: Is not mine yet. 29. What you are doing at the moment: Munching some barley while typing and at the same time listening to the sound from the fan and the construction site. 30. Your summer: London with Ayah, Mama and Jaja. 31. Your relationship status: Single. 32. What is on your TV: I don't have one. 33. What is the weather like: Half cloudy half sunny. 34. When was the last time you laughed: Just now during a conversation with Hepipipel 02. 35. Cats: Nine lives. 36. Music: Kulness. 37. Life: Adventure.
And I have to add another one to the existing list. So, here's mine.
38. Love: Is for everyone.
Am not going to tag anyone. Feel free if you want to do this.
Saya ada 5 ekor ikan emas. Ikan emas saya kini berada di rumah. Mama yang tolong jagakan ikan emas saya. Sebenarnya saya ada perasaan takut untuk membela ikan emas. Saya takut sejarah akan berulang kembali. Saya pernah membela tiga ekor ikan emas yang berwarna emas, hitam dan putih. Tetapi mati selepas hari kelima. Tambahan pula akuarium pecah ketika proses menukar air. Selamat saya tanam ketiga-tiga di bawah pokok mangga.
Beberapa bulan lepas Mama beli tiga ekor ikan emas yang agak serupa. Dua minggu kemudian, tinggal seekor sahaja. Saya namakan yang seekor itu Ayushita, sempena lagu bertajuk Jangan Bilang Tidak yang kerap didengar. Saya rasa kasihan pada yang seekor itu. Lantas selepas ziarahi pusara ayahanda, saya mengajak semua ke kedai untuk membeli ikan emas sebagai teman hidup yang seekor itu. Ingatkan mahu beli 3 sahaja. Satu yang serupa seperti Ayushita, dan dua lagi spesis ikan emas yang lain. Tapi saya terbeli lebih satu. Kini, ikan emas yang serupa seperti Ayushita ada dua. Tiga termasuk Ayushita. Namanya Raffi dan Mouldy Peach. Dua ekor lagi saya berikan nama Yovie dan Nuno, sempena lagu kegemaran Jaja.
Inilah ikan emas saya.
Ramai pasti berkata-kata yang saya tak dapat nak bezakan pon mana satu Ayushita, Raffi, Mouldy Peach, Yovie dan Nuno. Tidak benar sekali. Saya mampu bezakan dengan senang. Warna Ayushita adalah gabungan emas dan putih yang seimbang. Raffi pula mempunyai warna putih melebihi warna emas. Warna Moldy Peach emas keseluruhannya. Yovie pula berlainan mata, kiri lain kanan lain. Dan Nuno mempunyai secalit warna hitam dibahagian ekornya. Senang bukan?
Mama kata ikan emas saya ini semakin manja. Bila datang dekat, semuanya bergerak ke dinding akuarium, minta disuapkan makanan. Makan mereka tiga kali sehari, menjadikan Yovie dan Nuno semakin hari semakin besar. Mama lantas menjadi geram sehingga mahu mencucuk perut Yovie dan Nuno dengan jarum. Bulat sangat katanya.
Sudah lama saya tak menjenguk ikan saya ini. Saya merindui ikan-ikan saya ini. Bila lagi akan pulang ke Sitiawan saya tidak lah tahu. Yang pasti bukan hujung minggu ini. Saya bakal menduduki peperiksaan minggu hadapan. Doakan saya ya. Ayushita, Raffi, Mouldy Peach, Yovie dan Nuno, doakan saya juga ya. Nanti saya pulang. Saya janji. Daa.
Ok. It's compact, and not compaq. For no reason, I am now a bash subject. Haha.
I'm eying on Skin Food's White Grape Fresh Pact since my Body Shop's All in One Face Base no 05 cracked and all left is debris of the powder which scatter all over the place. Now that I think Body Shop is a bit overrated and that Skin Food is way cheaper than Body Shop, I am going to buy it as soon as May comes. Or maybe even before. Just need to make sure that I don't buy anything else in May then.
Extremely light pact with fine powder particles glides onto skin, making skin look silky. Potent natural ingredients moisturize, nourish and protect the skin. Silicon-treated powder effectively controls excess sebum. Soft Focus powder minimizes appearances of skin pores. Provides light to medium coverage. Suitable for all skin types.
And I think I'm going to grab the Black Bean Eye Line Pencil as well.
Eyeliner pencil suitable even for sensitive skin. Moisturizes your eyes with black bean nutrients.
These two items will only cost less than RM80, I guess, which I don't think Body Shop offers a similar price for a compact powder and an eye-liner. Let's see whether if I'll just get them this weekend or if I manage to wait till Thursday. Huhu.
By the way, Cikgu Fuziah and Cikgu Sarah is coming today. And Pak Cu will be back from Sri Lanka tomorrow. Wei hei hei. :D
I have just came back from a leadership course in Taiping, Perak. It wasn't that bad, in fact, I had enjoyed the three-day course after all. The input given was excellent and very useful. The tasks were helpful in developing our understanding of our job scope. The facilitators (IPBA lecturers) were kind and supportive, except for one, which I don't want to talk about. The place was great. There was no room for us to feel hungry at all, we were fed five times a day. Each and every time, we had a different thing to eat. Heaven.
Of all the sessions, I particularly enjoyed this one session by the oldest and funniest lecturer in IPBA. He gave us some input about leadership and asked us to choose one animal that represent leadership. My group had chosen an elephant along with another group. Other groups had chosen bee, ant, lion and horse. We had to draw the animal on a mahjong paper and later explain why we had chose that particular animal. Being him, he always give funny comments that left us rolling on the floor laughing. And being me, I always jot down the funny things that lecturers of IPBA have said. So, here goes.
He was explaining something about aura that leaders have and that the aura comes from the heart.
'Dalam diri kita ni ada hati (putting both his hand on his tummy).'
'Ant has got many legs.....bagus untuk main bola ye.'
'Semut boleh angkat berat 10 kali ganda berat dia. Kalau kamu jadi leader semut, maknanya kamu jadi leader angkat berat.'
2. When was the last time you went out? ~ Tuesday. To Mid Veli.
3. If you could kiss anyone who would it be? ~ Ayah.
4. What songs are you listening to? ~ Dygta, Kesepian.
5. Who does it remind you of? ~ The guy who made an annoying video out of that song.
6. Last movie you watched? ~ P/S I Love You. Not as nice as the novel.
7. Which of your friends live closest to you? ~ Soya and Wani. They are my room mates.
8. What is your favourite shirt? ~ Hard Rock Cafe London with leather strips.
9. Do you drive? ~ Yeyeh.
10. What did you do yesterday? ~ I ushered some directors, deputy directors, heads of departments from IPGs all over Malaysia, and some BPG officers to their seats during Majlis Perhimpunan Professional bersama Timbalan Menteri Pelajaran.
11. Do you wear contacts or glasses? ~ Both. Contacts during the day and glasses at night.
12. Do you trust your friends? ~ Yes. That's what friends are for.
13. Who was the last person to call you? ~ Aziati. Something about the projector's cable for micro teaching.
14. What annoys you? ~ People who complain that they have a lot of work when their workload is tiny as compared to others.
15. Do you want multiple piercing? ~ Nope. I don't even wear earrings.
16. Your fave song in your player? ~ Lots and lots of them.
17. Last time you went to the mall? ~ Tuesday.
18. What was the last thing you ate? ~ Honey Star with full cream milk. Sedap tau.
19. Which of your friends would make the best roommate? ~ I don't know. I'm thankful for the ones I have right now.
20. Last thing you purchased? ~ Nasi lemak with chicken and iced milo.
21. Last vacation you were in? ~ London. Just before I started working for Royal Mail.
22. Do people ever spell your name wrongly? ~ Yup. Fazlin Fariza, Farieza Fazlin, Fazlin Fariza Yussuf and the list goes on. It's Fazlin Farieza Yussuff, people!
23. What's the last compliment you received? ~ You have a beautiful smile. Hiks.
24. Who was the last friend you hugged? ~ Nisahk kot. I can't remember.
25. Which celeb are you eye candying? ~ David Beckham. It's been 12 years.
26. What's next on your wish list? ~ A pair of high heels and Body Shop's All in One Face Base no 05.
27. Which band's concert would you want to watch? ~ Sofaz. (mampus kena gelak ni). Hahaha.
28. What colour are your nails? ~ Its natural colour.
29. Date down a special day for you? ~ My birthday which falls on the 22nd of August. Hint hint.
30. What thing your friends didn't know about you? ~ That sometimes I feel emotionally down.
Hepipipel 01: ok dah anta borang kat class monitor Hepipipel 01: huks Hepipipel 01: full stop Hepipipel 01: dah Hepipipel 02: ketua darjah. Hepipipel 01: ya Hepipipel 01: ketua darjah Hepipipel 01: name tag kale merah Hepipipel 02: yg lain2 name tag biasa ya. Hepipipel 01: pengawas kaler biru Hepipipel 01: pengawas pusat sumber kale ijo Hepipipel 02: dah serupa sekolah ya ipba tu. Hepipipel 02: i imajin rupa bebudak u. Hepipipel 02: haha Hepipipel 01: haha Hepipipel 01: mane ade la Hepipipel 01: ade la class monitor tu semua Hepipipel 01: tp takdelah pengawas, pengawas pusat sumber name tag kale2 Hepipipel 01: name tag kale tu sek rendah je Hepipipel 02: haha. Hepipipel 02: ok i kena tipu. Hepipipel 01: haha Hepipipel 01: takkan la ipba gitu sekali ada nametag kale2 Hepipipel 01: kalau ada pon nametag kale itam yg cikgu2 pakai tu je Hepipipel 02: haha. Hepipipel 02: sudahlah. Hepipipel 02: kena tipu. Hepipipel 02: huk huk. Hepipipel 01: haha