Friday, April 25, 2008

Wishlist for May

Ok. It's compact, and not compaq. For no reason, I am now a bash subject. Haha.

I'm eying on Skin Food's White Grape Fresh Pact since my Body Shop's All in One Face Base no 05 cracked and all left is debris of the powder which scatter all over the place. Now that I think Body Shop is a bit overrated and that Skin Food is way cheaper than Body Shop, I am going to buy it as soon as May comes. Or maybe even before. Just need to make sure that I don't buy anything else in May then.

Extremely light pact with fine powder particles glides onto skin, making skin look silky. Potent natural ingredients moisturize, nourish and protect the skin. Silicon-treated powder effectively controls excess sebum. Soft Focus powder minimizes appearances of skin pores. Provides light to medium coverage. Suitable for all skin types.

And I think I'm going to grab the Black Bean Eye Line Pencil as well.

Eyeliner pencil suitable even for sensitive skin. Moisturizes your eyes with black bean nutrients.

These two items will only cost less than RM80, I guess, which I don't think Body Shop offers a similar price for a compact powder and an eye-liner. Let's see whether if I'll just get them this weekend or if I manage to wait till Thursday. Huhu.

By the way, Cikgu Fuziah and Cikgu Sarah is coming today. And Pak Cu will be back from Sri Lanka tomorrow. Wei hei hei. :D

3 comments:

mie said...

uiihh...
bertambah cantik la lps ni...
peeewwwiiittt...

Alin Yussuff said...

alah lah.

~FARIZA~ said...

babe dah beli belum??ok tak??
i'm using the same one yg body shop tu same no5. tp as u said it's abit overrated dah skrang ni..ok tak yg skin food tu???