Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Me, Myself and I.

  • INTRODUCTION

First Name – Fazlin Farieza.
Nickname – Alin, Debab, Aslan.
Name you wish you had – None. I love my name.
What do people normally mistake your name - Fariza (without e)
Birthday - 22nd August 1985
Birthplace – Sitiawan, Perak
Time of Birth – 10.48 pm
Single or taken – Single.
Zodiac sign - Leo. Raawwwwrrrrrr!.

  • YOUR APPEARANCES

How tall are you – 160++ cm kot.
Wish you were taller – Sometimes.
Eye color – Black.
Eye color you want – Brown. But I like it the way it is.
Natural Hair Colour – Black.
Current Hair Colour - Black.
Short or long hair – Just the way I like it.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre colour – Nope.
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Wavy.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Cut it short.
Glasses or contacts – Both.
Do you wear make-up – Yeyeh.
Ever had hair extensions - I don't need one.
Paint your nails – Nope. Natural beauty sudah lah.

  • IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER

What color eyes – Whatever eye colour he has.
What color hair – Whatever natural hair colour he has.
Shy or Outgoing – A bit of both.
Looks or personality – Personality. Looks is a bonus.
Sexy or Cute – A bit of both.
Serious or Fun – Know when to be serious and know when to have fun.
Older or Younger than you – Older.
A turn on – The way he brings himself.
A turn off - Rempits.

  • THIS OR THAT

Flowers or Chocolate – Chocolate.
Pepsi or Coke – Vanilla Coke.
Rap or Rock – Rock kapak plish.
Relationship or One night stand -A relationship.

School or Work – University life.
Love or Money – I want them both.
Movies or Music – A bit of both.
Country or City – Country.
Sunny or Rainy days – Rainy days.
Friends or Family – Family, of course.

  • HAVE YOU EVER

Lied – Everyone has done so.
Stole something – Don't really remember.
Smoked – I used to be a second hand smoker.
Hurt someone close to you - Intentionally, I don't think so. Unintentionally, I don't know.
Broke someone’s heart - Maybe.
Had your heart broken – Yup. And I've moved on.
Wondered what was wrong with you – Sometimes.
Wish you were a prince/princess – Hik hik.
Liked someone who was taken – David Beckham.
Shaved your head – Not yet.
Been in love - I don't know.
Used chopsticks – Always.
Sang in the mirror to yourself –Nope.
Ever cried over someone - Of course.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself –My attitude towards assignments.
Do you think you’re attractive – Do I really need to give an answer to this?
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Sleeping Beauty.
Do you play any sports – Volleyball.

  • FAVORITES

Flower – Roses and tulips.
Candy – Gummy bears.
Song – Rock kapaks.
Scent – Fresly cut grass and Cool Water for Women by Daviddoff.
Colour – It depends on my mood.
Movie – Stardust.
Singer – Anuar Zain.
Words - Alah lah.
Junk food - Super Ring.
Website – thelilmindofmine
Lotion – Johnson & Johnson
Anime – Ranma 1/2.

2 comments: