Sunday, April 06, 2008

Babai Vista.

I am currently in Mid Valley's Starbucks, transfering all my files to an external hard drive. I have finally gave up on Vista and now I am going to reformat Delilah back to XP. Babai Vista. Bai. Daaa~

*UPDATED*

Delilah is now working on XP after 5 hours of hardship in Starbucks. Yay! I've been wanting to say this ever since I bought Delilah and finally I can say it out loud. Vista Sucks!!

Dear Hepipipel 02,
Thank you very much. And I'm sorry for being so blank today, I was hungry to death, remember? Well, hepipipel have their down sides too. =D. You know it very well, don't you?

Hepipipel 02

6 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Why you give up on Vista?

Alin Yussuff said...

Jarod:
I've said it, Jarod. Vista Sucks.

Jarod Yong said...

hasta la VISTA!!!

Alin Yussuff said...

Jarod:
You've said it better than i did. haha.

cry4freedom. said...

Huks. Spam lagi sudah.

Cuba teka DVD apa yg saya tengah pegang?

Alin Yussuff said...

cry4freedom:
ya. spam je sentiasa. huks. DVD? DVD apa ya? huk huk. duyung ke? ke rambo?
rambo kan? kan kan.