Tuesday, February 06, 2007

balik oh balik~~

i gave my parents a call last nite..my dad asked me to call before i went to bed to talk about the tickets that i have bought..he was pretty satisfied with the price and arrangement..and then i talked to my mom..she was kinda excited i believe..she started to tell me to be careful when travelling..ask anyone if you need any help..follow the flight number that was given..she was saying all this thing when she suddenly realised that there will be another five months before i will be on my way home..'eh..ckp2 mcm nk balik esok lusa jer..lama lagi kan..' eleh mama...excited la tu org nk balik..hii heeeeee..

alhamdulillah, the ticket was only GBP460.10..i told my mom that insyaallah i will try my best to survive with the money left in my account..and i'm gonna use my own money for the ticket and everything..there is no need for both my parents to pay partially or anything like that..relieve sungguh mama..takpe lah maa, alin balik pon nk jumpe family..so tak kesah la pakai duit berapa pon.. :)

and so..i'm counting the days..

No comments: