Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ana sTirin yg suke tag..

Thanks to Ana, I have something to keep my blog updated. Haha. I've been wanting to put comments to her entry, but Blogspot has denied them. I can't even comment my own entry. Something is definitely wrong with either Blogspot or the internet connection.

So, here's the tagged entry.

My Earliest Memory is... waiting for Mama and Ayah at the announcement counter after the missing child announcement was made. Yes, I was the missing child.


At school, I... was hit by the door and had to be stitched just below my right eyebrow.

My First Relationship was... nice but I don't think I want to remember it.

I Don't Like Talking About... my weight. :P

My Most Treasured Possesion is (are)... my memories I had with Ayah.

My Parents Always Told Me... to remember my roots.

My Most Humiliating Moment was... being called to the Penyelia Petang's office just because I was sitting next to a boy in the classroom.

My Happiest Moment was... when I get to spend some quality time with the whole family.

Friends Say I Am... strong.


At Home I Cook... things that I want to eat or something that Mama has asked me to cook.

My Last Meal Would Be... Mama's homecook meal.

My Favourite Gadget is... my 4-year-old laptop.


I'm Very Bad at... controlling my urge to eat. Kehkehkeh.

When I was A Child, I Wanted To... become a model.

The Book(s) that Changed My Life is (are)... my school books.


It's Not Fashionable but I Love... to bake the old butter cakes in different flavour.

If Only I Could... ask Ayah to stop smoking.

My Greatest Fear is... to die without iman.

I'm Always Asked About... currently, how long have I been home and how much longer till my flight back to Plymouth.

If I Wasn't Me, I'd Like To Be... no one else. Just the plain me.

At The Moment, I'm Watching... Death Tunnels.

My Worst Job was... to find out Malay students who coupled with non-Malay students. That irritates me till today.

I Often Wonder.. what if I told Sarah and Paul about Ayah earlier.


That's it. Can't wait to read Syada's, Tasha', Soya's and Nina's entry. They've been tagged too. Hee hee.


Oh ya, can't wait for tomorrow too.


:P

5 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Kesian... I wonder why you cant comment...
Has it got anything to do with your 4 eyar old laptop?!
**gasp**

Alin Yussuff said...

hahaha..
maybe NOT..
i think its the internet connection..
aiyo..

Anonymous said...

alin! a model?? wow! hahahaha it's funny kan to think of what our intial ambitions were? mase kecik, ape tau haha

Anonymous said...

i dh buat dh i punye...
u kate u can't wait to
bace kan?
u nak jadik model ek
mase kecik?
okla tu.. buleh jadik
realiti...
i nak jadik doc...
tak bape nak buleh sgt =P

Alin Yussuff said...

nina and tasha: mmg betul..ntah hape2 ntah waktu kecik tuh..model??!! saiz pon dah tak mengizinkan la kan..