Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Of 'sehattnyer u!!' and shopping..

Finally, an update. Hehe.

I went to KL last week and from the 3 people I made plans to meet up with, I received 2 'sehattnyyerrrrr u!!!' and 1 'alin, ko cam dah kurus!'. Both 'sehatttnyyyeeerrrrr u!!!' were from Pn Fazlinah and Pn Rozanna, my lecturers from my foundation years in IPBA. Congratulations to both of them for receiving scholarships to pursue their Ph. D. locally and oversea. The only compliment I received about me being kurus was from my ex-room mate in MMU whom I have not seen in years, Farah, who is also a third cousin of mine. My grandfather and her grandfather are cousins.

I spent most of my time in KL shopping. I had dinner with my two sisters at Mid Valley's Manhattan Fish Market, thanks to my second sister, Jaja, who paid for the dinner. I also bought a new pair of shoes from Nose and a Clinique lipstick. The next day, Pn Rozanna treat me a lunch at Lucky Garden's Strudels in Bangsar with her two sons. And then I went tudung and brooch shopping at Jalan TAR and window shopping in Sogo. My sister and I then went straight to a pasar malam in Bandar Tun Razak to find something to eat. My first ever pasar malam since I came back home. Manjung punyer pasar malam pon tak pegi lagi. Haha. Seems pathetic kan. The day after that I had lunch with Farah at KLCC's Pizza Hut and then bought a Guess purse which was on sale. Puas hati la sangat-sangat. Ahaks.

I guess this is all for today. Really dont' know what to talk about tau. Maybe it's because I have been doing nothing for the past few weeks. Hahaha.

I'll get things updated later ye. If there's any. :)

4 comments:

soyasofya said...

yehaaaaa~ update! i knw i knw sape yg ckp u sihat tu.. mdm rozanna mailed i aritu ckp yg same... will be meeting her this sunday =) owh, besnye mkn mcm2.. haha.. nk juge~

Alin Yussuff said...

hahahahha..
malu laa..
malu~~

Anonymous said...

aish kamu ni dah melawat tempat feveret sy..phewittt....

Alin Yussuff said...

bayar hutang la weiihh..
ahahahaha..