Monday, February 04, 2008

Boring.

Q. First thing you did this morning?:
:: Susun bantal and lipat comforter.

Q. Last thing you ate?:
:: Keropok segera Cap Kuda dan Bintang Laut.

Q. What's annoying you right now? :
:: College and construction work behind the hostel.

Q. What's the last movie you saw? :
:: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?:
:: You have to if you are in one. (No, I'm not in one)

Q Where is the last place you went?:
:: The bathroom.

Q: Who is the last person you called?:
:: Mama.

Q: Been cheated on?:
:: I would say yes.

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
:: Soya must be thinking of me. I have asked her to buy KFC's Snack Plate for dinner.

Q: Do you wish on stars?:
:: Not really. I imagine that someone somewhere is looking at the same star.

Q: Does it work?:
:: How would I know?

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them of:
:: Nope. I'll untie them when I need to wear them again.

Q: When did you last cry? :
:: When Ustaz Asri recited the Doa Awal Tahun during Awal Muharam.

Q: Do you like your handwriting? :
:: Yes, I'm proud of my handwriting.

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world? :
:: Yes. Everybody must have been keeping at least one.

Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night? :
:: Mine lah.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing? :
:: I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm wearing a kaftan.

Q: Do you have any pets? :
:: Nope. Not after three goldfish died just after a few days taking them home from the pet shop.

Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?
:: Blue.

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?
:: Unpack while chatting with Wani and Jaime.

Q: Last person you talked to :
:: Wani.

Q: Look to your left:
:: So what happen now that I've looked to my left?

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep? :
:: Yes. A few times.

Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder?
:: Yes. A few times.

Q: Song that makes you cry? :
:: Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. It is a song about a father and his daughter.

Q: Are you a normally happy person? :
:: Yes.

Q: What color are your eyes? :
:: Black.

Q: Long or Short Hair :
:: Neither here nor there.

Q: Current Song? :
:: Bila Aku Sudah Tiada by Hujan.


p/s: Oh yes. I'm just bored.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Thanks for your posting, Alin.
have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Q: Do you wish on stars?:
:: Not really. I imagine that someone somewhere is looking at the same star.

Q: Does it work?:
:: How would I know?

Eleleleh. Stardust la kau nie.

Alin Yussuff said...

Ainee:

Hek eleh. Jeles eh?