Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fresh from bed.

Coincidence? Maybe. This is entry number 150, the first one since thelilmindofmine has a new appearance. Pure coolness. Haha. Well, I was already bored with the green layout I had previously, and changing the blog colour to pink-purple doesn't really do any good either. Thus, the new layout.

I am now back in IPBA after one good break despite the fact that I fell ill a few days ago and still have to swallow the antibiotics prescribed by the doctor. I blame the weather in the northern part of Malaysia for my sickness. Haha.

So how did I spend my one week break?

I voted for the first time during the recent general election. Auntie Kiah made my day a few hours before the voting took place. I had just woken up and went straight to the door to have a chat with Auntie, Uncle, Azhar and Mama.

Auntie: Eh, ada orang potong rambut lah. Comelnya.
Alin: (Dalam hati berkata-kata, 'dah lama potong la', tersenyum-senyum sipu).
Auntie: Orang kata, kalau nak tengok someone tu lawa ke comel ke tak, tengoklah time orang tu baru bangun tido.
Alin: Maknanya, Alin comel lah ni?
Auntie: Comel.
Alin: Alah lah (tersipu-sipu senyum lagi).

Haha. A good start for the day eh? So, the day continued and I went to cast my vote in SK St Francis. I was too tired to wait for the results so I asked Azwan to give me all the updates. Travelled to Guar Chempedak on the next day to attend Wani's wedding and arrived just in time for her akad nikah. FYI, I sat on her left side through the whole akad process. Ambik berkat eh. Spend a few hours at her house while waiting for other friends to arrive. The boys wanted to go to Penang and we decided to come along. Another ferry ride after 15 years. Macam jakun sikit naik feri. Haha. So after another night spent at Chinot's house, I returned home. My nose started bleeding the next day, not dripping blood kind of thing, but everytime I sneeze, there's blood in the mucus. I was flat for the next two days, was down with fever and almost had an asthma attack. Thank God for precaution pills.

On Thursday, I felt better and since it was Mama's birthday, I bought her a cake, Mango Delight from Secret Recipe. We went to KL on Friday, Jaja had cooked dinner so we invited Mak Cu and co. as well. Travelled to Melaka the next day to visit Arep, and had lunch at Kenny Rogers. Came back, had a short rest and had a dinner treat at TGI Friday Subang Parade. Thanks to Mak Cu and Celcom. Mak Cu was given a bonus, you see. Haha. This morning, we went to Amcorp Mall. Mama was looking for brooches or sepit rambut kind of things to wear with her headscarves but she ended up buying something else. I didn't buy anything except for Caramel Creme Frap from Starbucks. Back in IPBA, I spent a few hours moping and tidying up my locker, had lunch, and did the whole blog layout thingy. And, here I am.

So, tomorrow is another day of lectures. Back to reality of life. Busy-ness and hangin-ness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shud give u the pic that we tangkap atas laut. oke i upload kat my blog. gi amek.