Sunday, September 10, 2006

the first one...

hapily dedicating the first entry to my frenz all over the world..
songs are always composed in appreciation of the people you have around you..but never did i realise that rock songs also talk about friendship..i only found out about it when i was surfing the net looking for quotations on friendship that i encountered a site which posted excerpts of lyrics on friendship..i guess friendship is so universal that it can be shared and appreciated in any genre of music..and im gonna share the lyrical friendship quotations with u...
"When I'm with you I feel like I could die and that would be alright, alright."
- Third Eye Blind
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."
- Dave Matthews Band
"Best friends just won't leave your side"
-Blink182
"Hey my friend, I see your eyes are troubled, care to share your time with me?"
- Dave Matthews Band
"We've gone our own ways and I know its for the best, but sometimes I wonder will I ever have a friend like you again?"
-Blink 182
"See you and me have a better time than most can dream of,
better than the best, so we can pull on through,
whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down,
and if nothing can be done,
we'll make the best of what's around."
-Dave Matthews Band
"Every now and then we find a special friend,
who never lets us down, who understands it all,
reaches out each time you fall,
you're the best friend that I've found."
-Jordan Hill - "Remember Me This Way"
"Even if we never talk again after tonight,
please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me"
-Chasing Amy
"Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon"
- Eve 6
"And the days went by like paper in the wind.
Everything changed, then changed again.
It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend."
- Tom Petty
dear friends,
u r the treasure that ive found..
and im not going to let u go..
thanks for being there when i needed u the most..
love u guys..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

asal xleh tgl komen nie??
-ainee-

Anonymous said...

sori2. dua komen yg sblm ini tak melekat daa~neways, congrats on ur new blog~go blogging!~

Ada juga lagu "friends will be friends will friends" from kumpulan rock oldies, Queen?

Anonymous said...

never knew blink 182 nye lyrics sweet cmtu.hehe kna dgr ni

to add to the list -graduation by vitamin .c now this is the most overplayed song when it comes to friendship betul tak?

Alin Yussuff said...

ainee: ha'ah..kekadang mmg tak leh komen..aperlah...

durra: yer mmg ader..hehe..