Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More books coming!

I am done with skimming and scanning of 3 books on teaching literature. There are more to come and I'm already feeling tired. Ok, I admit, I'm feeling lazy. :P

Adeeeeihhh, why so lazy eh?

Look at those files. Those are articles that I need to look through for literature and support for justification of choosing the text. Thank God that I don't have to look at each one of them. Some maybe irrelevant to me because those files are Tqa's collections for her dissey.


Rajin mak cik ni membuat koleksi~~ keh keh..Ampun Tqa..Ammpuunnnn..

Maybe I need to stop here because maybe I need to continue working.

Or maybe, maybe I should eat a bowl of Maggi Tom Yam before I continue.

;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

file dissy banyak, file lagu banyak, file citer banyak....amende jer yg makcik tu takde,,,hak hak,,,

Alin Yussuff said...

betol2..
stuju2..