Saturday, July 07, 2007

Under the Sea..Deedit Deedit..

I went to all female swimming session for the third time today and I realised that I can actually swim. I know how to swim, a bit, and for the past two weeks I was swimming UNDERWATER 'katak' style. (tak boleh timbul ok..kahkahkahkah). So today, I tried to do it. To do the 'freestyle' swimming. That's what I called it when I had my swimming lessons 13 years ago. And I did swim. I even went further than I used to with my underwater 'katak' style. Hehe. Excited k, dapat tau buleh berenang sebenarnyer. Hehehehe. I used to tell people that I can't swim. Now I don't have to. I can tell them that I can swim, but I'm going to need much more stamina to go even further. Penat tau~~~


p/s: Now I have something to boast about at home.


pp/s: I AM DONE PACKING..


I have just check the internet. Freestyle swimming is a correct term. 'Katak' style is called breaststroke.

No comments: