Monday, July 02, 2007

progress..

The Literature in the Classroom portfolio has made a slightly bigger progress. I am now done with the activities and the activity plans for all three types of text. Tomorrow, I'm going to the library to borrow some books on literature so that I can get the justification and commentary done, hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday morning. Can't wait to hand in the portfolio really, because it means that the holiday has started and I can get things packed properly and then fly home.

Talking about flying home, I have no clue what so ever who's going to pick me up at the airport. First, I thought it was my sister, Jaja, who's picking me up. Then I heard that it's going to be Uncle Tamjis. And then suddenly it's not confirmed. Since it's not confirmed Mama jokingly said that it's going to be a surprise. Uhuhu, I love surprises. Mama told me to wait and see who's there at the airport on that day. Ha ha ha. The only thing I know for sure is it's not going to be my boyfriend or fiance or future husband. Because I just don't have one. :P

I think I really wouldn't want to know who will be waiting for me at the arrival hall. Let's just see what happens when I walk through the arrival gate on Monday. And I'll tell you who's there.


It's Haziq's 2nd birthday today. Happy Birthday, little pumpkin. Aunty Alin can't wait to see you in your cute little t-shirt from Disneyland.


If you are wondering, yes, Haziq is Baby Sin-Chan.

Enough rambling, will get more things updated later.

Daa~~

2 comments:

soyasofya said...

aaaaaa... sampaikan salamku buat baby sin chan~

Alin Yussuff said...

yer insyaAllah.,
haziq chumel sangat dah skrg nih..
and he's a funny little guy too..
obsess ngan diri sendiri pon ade jugak..