Monday, November 05, 2007

please go away.

I am now taking a break from writing descriptions of language activities for my dissertation. It seems that the break is taking forever and I find it very hard to start writing again. *sigh*

And at the same time, PMS is eating me up rapidly. I sleep a lot. I become emotional and hangin instantly on small things. I constantly feel hungry and wanting to eat. I crave for sweet things, which resulted in buying 4 caramel puddings and baking a cheesecake the other day. I eat chocolates non-stop. I had just eaten three Ferrero Rocher, one after another, and I have already planned of buying another two boxes since ASDA is putting Ferrero Rocher on rollback. 2 boxes of 16 for GBP 5. I have also been thinking about chocolate cake a lot. The one with a creamy chocolate icing layer in the middle and topped with delicious melting chocolate. And right now, I am thinking about a large mug of my favourite vanilla tea with milk and I am trying not to make myself one. I already had it this morning and I limit myself to only one mug per day.

HHAARRRGGGHHH!!! *pulls hair*

I need help. I need someone to tell me to stop eating.

I know this will go away. Please go away quickly.

7 comments:

cry4freedom. said...

*Equipped myself with chemical proof suit*

People, please stay away at least 1000km radius from emitted source. Thank you.

Move along, move along.

Alin Yussuff said...

hahaha.

you, move along, follow what he says. and stop looking at me.


*munching more chocolate*

nom nom nom nom

Anonymous said...

There must be more chocolate..
Classic.

Miss Aini said...

patut la spaghetti tengah midnite. ahahah. it's oke to eat chocolate. as long as it is dark chocolate. it's the milk chocolate and the one that contains more sugar (basically sweeter) bad for our teeth and weight.

Azwan is always like that. He just doesn't have Derek's patience.

Alin Yussuff said...

patutlah ada perasaan teringin nak beli cadbury dark chocolate itu juga..

*jelingan tajam dekat ferrero rocher itu*


*remind self to buy dark chocolate*

soyasofya said...

haih.. sesungguhnye sume tu napsu je..

eh, i mean, sile2.. makanla sume itu..

haha



im leaving on a jet plane~

Alin Yussuff said...

u'r leaving australia already?

cepat nyeee..

ohh benci2..