Saturday, November 03, 2007

Strawberry Cheese Cake

I am currently waiting for the cake to cook in the oven. And I have a deep feeling that the cake wont turn out the way I was hoping it will. Well, to tell you the truth, when I was mixing the ingredient, I really thought that it wont turn out well, jadi ke tak kek ni, betul ke macam ni, since I simply mixed everything up into a bowl. But I acted confident, yakin, macam Dr. Sheikh Muzaphar tu cakap, 'I have to believe that I am the one.' Hak hak.

I think the cake looks prettiest before it went into the oven. *sigh* And I wont give out the recipe. Kek macam tak jadik, buat apa mau bagi resipi. :D

Comel kan..Siap ade swirl2 strawberry. Too bad bukan begini comel rupanya setelah siap.

p/s: The cake is done and have just ate some. Rasa ok sudah. Appearance cake saja yang tak meyakinkan. Hahaha. Should have used the recipe I have. Gatai tak mau ikut. *long sigh*

No comments: